Thursday, June 30, 2005

new orleans!!!!!!!!!!!

so me and Jr booked or trip to new orleans
ohhh i can't wait, we are gonna have so much fun
it was about 100 degrees today, and i had to work until 5, for shitty pay
ughghgh god
jr is coming to work with me tomorrow, cause he knows the lady i work for, he works with her
and she keeps telling me to bring him
then we have to go shopping
and then we are goin to the beef and barrell
he is taking em out to dinner
have i ever told you how dreamy my bf is becky?
but seriously, he is amazing
and im so glad that we didn't let people's opinions get to us
ok well im gonna go drink a beer after my long hard hot day at work
-s

3 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

why is he taking emily out to dinner? that's not so dreamy... taking another woman out to dinner...

4:58 AM  
Blogger sincity29 said...

i meant me

7:13 AM  
Blogger elle m kay said...

There's really a place called "The Beef and Barrell?" Do they have guns on the wall and toothless regulars named Jethro and Deek sitting at the bar? Perhaps you get to kill your own cow-dinner out back? : )

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home