Monday, June 27, 2005

the weekend

so this weekend was pretty busy
friday we went down to emily and ryans and my family and LUANNE was there, it was good to see evryone
franklin and lucy have missed them so
i had to work on sat, but the lady i was helping is so nice and let me out early so i could start partying
it was unbelievably hot, and sticky
i didn't end up drinking much, and i think i peed 3 times all day, my kidneys hate me
but me and becky and luanne went swimming during the party that was nice, but buggy
i ended up staying at em's till 3am, because jr was drunk and kept saying "5 more minutes"
I was the only sober one amoung rowdy drunk ryan, JD, pudge, JR, Darrin, and Shane
i finally got to the AC that night
overall it was very fun, i felt a little sickly on sunday and had to staudy for a test, which i got a 94 on i think, but i will be able to do test corrections, so them i will really have a 102. I rock

Becky how do i think people to my site, i can't figure it out?

-s

7 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

go to this link, click on the "click-me" on the right hand side and folow those directions..

http://sincity29.blogspot.com/

8:06 AM  
Blogger sincity29 said...

ecky, i did get it to link to yours but now it says your not published, so i can't link to it

8:18 AM  
Blogger sincity29 said...

don't worry i got it to work now

8:26 AM  
Blogger elle m kay said...

Why is my name in all caps? Is it in defiance of RB's insistence on referring to me as LK? Glad to hear you're doing so well with school. So smart that Sarah Brown. : )

8:36 AM  
Blogger rb said...

you are so smart... but i have to wonder, are you the only one in the class? do those portvillians go to skool?

10:16 AM  
Blogger rb said...

sarah,

go to your settings, and then the comment tag and choose "anyone" from the "Who can comment" drop down. that way mom will be able to comment. and other people that aren't on blogger.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ARE so smart, keep up the good work and then just pack up those pups and come home!!!!!!!!and i mean it.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home