Monday, July 18, 2005

sicky

So I went camping at Allegheny state park, the park was very nice
here is a list of good things and bad things
good:
nice weather
nice beach
Lucy and Franklin got to camp with mommy
good food at the buffet
bad:
the shitter made me gag every morning
drunkin 17 yr olds next to us partying it up all night
killer headache/alien invasion of my head
nausea/cramping

which all lead to the worst 2 days of my life
we came home from camping and then took a nap, upon awaking I had awful diarrhea pains, and then came the diarrhea, I didn't even think id make it to the wedding at 5pm
so after convincing Jr and I went to the wedding, I felt like shit the whole ride
we were late of course
and then Jr headed off to the wedding while I stopped at st Bonaventure bathroom in some sports building
I didn't quite make it to the bathroom and lets just say I threw out my underwear there, thankgod I wasn't wearing pants
I then tried to go back to my car, and started to feel nauseous, so I headed back up to the bathroom, and once again couldn't make it to the toilet, but this time I puked all over
there were things coming out of all orifices
I was mortified, but I felt so crappy that I didn't care
so I didn't go to the wedding, which I was disappointed about
instead I stayed home and puked and shat all night long
it sucked bigtime
and then I don't think I did very well on my test today, cause I was too sick to study
I just hope I pass.
-s

2 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

ewwww. puking and "shating". gross.

1:42 PM  
Blogger elle m kay said...

love it. i thought I was bad talking about my girdle and undergarments. we're such a classy group of gals.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home