Thursday, August 18, 2005

leaving soon

so i am going to pack today
i'm sad. I had my last day of work yesterday, which made me even more sad
i'm gonna miss everyone I have met, but I will be back, and we will still be friends
and I'm gonna miss Junior tons, but we are gonna see each other often, since now he has a little car to drive the shit out of.
Cath i'm goin to get the wine today
and I invited lishi, for fri night we will see if she comes
she said she is working that weekend, and wil try and get some girl to cover.
lucy and franklin are missing mindy already

2 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

all your new friends can come and visit you when you move to chittenango...

11:35 AM  
Blogger rb said...

hello!!! update your blog. you have a cable modem now...

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home