Thursday, September 15, 2005

tests

i took a test this morning
and though i did ok, then the grades were posted, and i got a 96, whooooooooohoooooooooo
i think me and cath are gonna have to celebrate with some wine tonight
and survivor of course
i have been so busy with school and work
i haven't got to spend any quality time with my babies or my parents
i literally, come home, get the scoop from mom on the porch for 20 min
then go to bed, every night
and thats from being gone since 630 in the morning
ughgh this weekend with be nice, i am goin to portville
jr and I have a wedding to go to
i was gonna buy a new dress
but realized #1 i am poor, and #2 i already have a dress to wear, its the dress i wore to my x-mas party that becky came to me with, and then left me cause her feet hurt, and i had no money or wallet
but the dress is still in good shape
and im gonna wear my corsette, and probably not be able to sit down all night, well definitely not comfortably
it should be fun though
i'm missing jr like crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home