Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

Its already Halloween
October went by fast
I took my second L & D test, and only got an 86, I'm disappointed
ughghghg
this weekend I went to visit Jr, it was fun, but very tiring
driving for two days and seeing him for one sucks
I think he is possibly quitting his second job today
its too much, and not worth making our long distance relationship any harder
so then he will get to come here in two weeks
yipee
I mowed the lawn today and I need to go to the gym and do some swimming tonight
I have been feeling so fat and lazy, don't ya hate that?
I am trying to figure out my schedule for the next month really, well till the end of the semester, after thanksgiving I will be done with school on the 8th
oh grey's anatomy was SO good this week
I'm so pissed that stupid Shepard didn't sign the divorce papers, his wife cheated on him, and I love Meredith
maybe she will get together with George
oh next week with be good too

2 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

how is he going to afford your 5 carat ring? he shouldn't be a quitter.

6:29 AM  
Blogger sincity29 said...

hahaha 5 carat, I don't want to look like J-lo

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home