Tuesday, October 04, 2005

life is too busy now becky

well im at work updating my blog, cause i get harrassed about it
some patient probbaly needs their ass wiped or a tissue or is having chest pain right now
but i have to update this
i am sick, sick sick sick
it sucks
gd colds, i hate em
my head is killing me
but i did get a 91 on my final, and an A on my pysch rotation
heather is pissed she failed her med/surg test
she said it was all cardiac stuff, so im not too worried about it
i need to do my L & D stuff this weekend while jr works fri
then we are going to look at a house on friday
how exciting
jr says its a nice one
and he got a side job, im so proud of him
now he can save money for my ring, hehehhe
i can write this because he never reads it
anyways back to butt-wiping duty

2 Comments:

Blogger elle m kay said...

come on, sarah, give us a good story about the lunatic old people you take care of... I know there's got to be a few good ones!

4:00 AM  
Blogger rb said...

uhm you're a liar, you said you were going to blog the other day. hello. noone knows anything about you when you don't call, or write or anything. so update your damn blog at least.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home