Monday, January 23, 2006

update

here is the fat skinny on my life lately.....................
first -I got an 98 on my nursing test today..the highest grade in the class
second- I have a new car, my old one sucked and kept breaking so I got a new-to-me ford focus her name is olive, and she is wonderful
third- i quit smoking since january 9th, and I'm doing very well, my NP will be so proud of me
fourth- I have been going to the gym lots and lifting weights..so hopefully I will be skinnier one day
fifth- my sweet dreamy bf came to visit this past weekend, and suprised me by coming thursday night, we had fun, and I miss him already
sixth- I'm very busy with school, and trying to work enough to pay bills, along with applying to the University of Buffalo to go on for my BS/MS in nursing
thats about it

1 Comments:

Blogger elle m kay said...

jesus, sarah - how much more schooling is there left for a nurst-to-be? it seems like you've done so much already!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home