Wednesday, February 08, 2006

update #2

ok here is what is new
i got a 96 on my pharm test, again the highest grade in the class
i am very busy with school, clinical is fun, the instructor likes me thank-god, because she is mean to one student each rotation and tries to get them to quit
one girl in my group was almost in tears today
lucy and franklin are fine, they miss their friends
i went to homecare this week and this one patient had a pomeranian that looked like a big patty except she didn't make a peep
i being a stranger in her house and NO barking
oh she was the cutest, a gift from god
maybe patty and linus should hang around her
JR comes this weekend
he got me this very nice neckalace for valentines day, its pretty
I love it.
we are goin to NO soon, but I have so much going on with school, I don't even have time to think about it
I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel
home stretch
then I'll start up again in the fall, geesh, never ending
thats all folks

1 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

sarah.. see who is one of my new "friends" on myspace... you'll never believe it...

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home