Thursday, March 30, 2006

oh work is boring

I'm at work and the pats are all sleeping
well I have actually told the charge nurse twice to get a pain pill for this woman, and they seem to think she doesn't need it because it has been about 40 min and no pain pill has been given
poor lady she could be writhing in there
cath and I did a cardio kickboxing class on wed, it was great, a real good workout. we did lots of cardio along with the punches and kicks, Cath was sooo good at it, I should have taken pics. I don't think she could beat up franklin if she tried. I do give her lots of credit though because the avg age was 16, and the girls were size zero or smaller. She did have to sneak out half way through because she couldn't stand it anymore
gotta go pts calling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home