Saturday, June 17, 2006

saturday

well I found out good news, there is a program in Cattaraugus county that will pay for your boards for nursing, so I filled out the application and I am meeting with the lady on Monday and I am going to get reimbursed the $370 I spent to take my boards.

I was also feeling sad today because our landlord is having a party today and I heard her daughter saying hi to her grandmother and It mad me think of Nanny and how much I miss having her around, I know its been years but I still miss her terribly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhh i know, i feel sad too when everyone has so much family around. it's probably because Jr. has all his grandparents. that is so good about your boards. that will help.

10:34 AM  
Blogger elle m kay said...

you should start calling Junior's grandmothers Nanny to make yourself feel better. : )

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home