Thursday, June 08, 2006

yesterday after WW (by the way I lost 2.2 lbs) whoohoo I am a loser, we went for a ride on Jr's motorcycle. At first I was super scared, because there is no sissy bar to hold me on. So I had death grip on Jr's stomach, and he likes to drive fast. I was scared going on turns because you are supposed to lean into them. But it was fun. I am studying to take my permit so I can ride.
Also the hot water tank is being replaced today, we talked to my landlord a bit ago, and reminded her last night because our gas bill is $104. Damn thats high. So they are replacing it today..yipeee.
I have been studying for my boards a little bit each day, with my computer disc cath got me.
At the WW meeting I was sad because I didn't have my partner in crime. The teacher is good, but kind of lame. I need to be good this week. I want my 5lb bookmark.
This weekend Jr has a side job, which is good cause we need some extra money.
Oh and I emailed the lady about my free I-POD shuffle, for signing up for Directv, she said 2-3 weeks.
I am waiting to cancel my Bank of America accounts, but some damn people haven't cashed my checks yet. After they are all cashed I will have about 57 cents in the account. Oh I hope they send me a check for that. HAHA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was sad too not having you here to go to WW with us. :(...
congratualtions on your loss.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home