Thursday, July 13, 2006

ticket

In case you didn't know about last month I received a ticket for rolling threw a stop sign in Portville, but with my nice smile and perserverence I got it reduced to a loud muffler, whoo hooo
Things have been good here otherwise. Jr is busy finishing up his side job, so we can have some extra money, well actually so we can pay for outerbanks, my ticket, groceries, and patio furniture. The more money we make the more bills we have.
The Italian fest is this weekend, I have never been, but heard it is supposed to be good, we shall see. Becky Em, and Ryan are all staying over sat night.....yipee sleep over party, no puking or peeing the bed ( well couch actually) Becky.
Oh and more good news I lost 1lb at WW this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there sari, where are you and what are you doing????????

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home