Monday, July 31, 2006

we watched Narnia last night, it was a kids movie but very good. I loved all the talking little animals. I have today and tomorrow off..whohoooooooo, and it is hot hot hot today. I need to go to Wally world and get some stuff. Then I am going to take a long walk with the hounds, and then watch another movie, the history of violence. Jr watched it already when I was at work, he said it was good. We also need to weed wack our backyard, its getting long. I should probably pick up the dog poop, Lucy likes to go right in my faux garden, that bitch. I am getting more and more excited for OBX as the days go on.
Maybe I'll take a dip in the pool next door. I'm sure they will be out there after work.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to be very careful taking those babies out in this heat. remember the last time you did. seizures!!!!!!!!!! keep cool.

10:23 AM  
Blogger rb said...

yeah. take them swimming instead of a walk. they will die.

11:05 AM  
Blogger rb said...

don't you love tomlin? i am in love with him. i really liked narnia..

8:29 AM  
Blogger rb said...

oh wait, was it tomnes?

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home