Wednesday, August 30, 2006

here cath

well i started working nights monday night, after our much enjoyed, too short, too long of a drive, vacation
the first night was busy so it went fast, last night however dragged, at about 0400 I was so tired, thinking to myself, god I hate nights, and I want my bed
hopefully it will only be a few months
Jr said he already doesn't like it, I get home from work after he has left already and then I wake up when he gets home, and leave around 1845. I write in military time its much easier, plus we have to at work. I hate waking people up in the middle of the night though, vented patients I don't feel bad, cause they are pretty much asleep all day. I would strangle someone if they kept waking me up all night (JR with his snoring) hehe, no wonder people get ICU psychosis.
I need to get the hounds there shots,oops
and I have my motorcycle road test fri @ 1500, but I think I'm going to postpone it, I have only been on the bike twice. Life has just been so busy. I need to start doing some wedding planning shit too, ughghghgh. Vegas is looking good right now.

Any one want to be my wedding planner?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad to here what you are doing. phew!!!!!!! oh i am sure you hate nights. get off them ASAP!!!
give those hounds a kiss for me.

3:48 PM  
Blogger rb said...

i hope you mean they are getting "the shot".. the one mittens got...

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah, grey's second season comes out on DVD on the 12th. yeah!!!!!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home