Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm sick

I had to call in sick today.....yesterday we went to em and ryans for a bbq. I started to feel sick then, my stomach was rumbling. Then when we got home the diarrhea started.ughgh hell. Then I started to feel really cold. I had three blankets on pants socks and two shirts, and I was freezing and shaking. So i took my temp, it was 99.8, normally i'm low so i new I was sick. Then i rested and all of a sudden I got so hot and tad to take some of the blankets and clothes off, my temp then was 102.6. TOO high. It was hell I was achey all over, whihc I still am today, and having diarrhea and just felt crappy and couldn't sleep. And since I called in I won't get paid, cause I'm new, ughgh. But I have a Dr's appt at 2:45 thank god.

2 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

you could make up that money easily by giving bj's on the corner. don't worry...

1:08 PM  
Blogger elle m kay said...

oh sarah, that sounds horrible. i extend my sympathies for i have experienced similar chills/heat/poor bowels very often in life. you should take a pepcid and drink some mylanta for medicine. then have jr. make you some jello to help replenish your fluids. : )

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home