Tuesday, August 15, 2006

work

I had a busy day at work today, but I love it
The other new RN that got hired the same time as me, we later actually, anyways he is now moving to the ER, apparently he was going to go somewhere else to work in the ER, because he needs more excitment than the ICU, so our manager gave him a position in the ER. Well this didn't seem fair to me because I applied for the ER position as well, so my assistant manager mentioned to me today that to be fair they have to offer me a position in the ER as well, but he really wanted to me stay and feels like the guy who is going there is making a mistake, seeing as he is lacking the nursing experience. I told my assistant manager I wil lstay in the ICU, because I do like it there, and want the experience, but I want to go on days. So the manager said thats fine, and I wil lgo on days in a few months, just so I can help the night staff off. So this is my last week on days and then after vacation I start nights. Jr is very happy that I will be on days, and I guess I am to, because I can't mess up my sleep schedule too much.

God I can't wait for vacation, its going to be soo much fun. whoo hoooo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the best news yet!!!!! i think nights is too hard on both of you and especially your body. yeah!!!!!!!

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey are you still working?????no time for updates?????? what are you doing?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home