Friday, October 20, 2006

last night

its my last night then I have the weekend off, whoohoo I am going to get drunk
I haven't gone out in so long.
i did spinning on tues, and my butt is still sore, but oh it felt so good
then I swam and probably scared all the old people with my tattoos
LA diabla gave me three pts again tonight, but then she got an admission, so now she has three, hahaha stupid bitch
god I can't wait for days
well here is some news, I brought my Ivy plant in for winter and Jr was going to hang it up on the ceiling, but then i started noticing a catipillar on my couch, and then two more on the rug, the next day two more, baby ones, I call them worms. So that damn plant went outside, I don't care if it dies those worms are nasty. And they only come out when I'm home, Jr never sees them, well he has seen one. And I'm suprised the hounds haven't even noticed they are around. They never did notice the colonies of ants and mice eating there food at my palace in Boston though.

2 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

those hounds are good for nothing! what kind of mexican rat catching dogs are they anyway!

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hellooooooooo
where are you?????? what are you up to?????????????

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home