Sunday, October 01, 2006

Well I'm at work and its a little slow right now, so I am updating
Well last weekend, we went to syracuse, it was fun, and my friends are duds so I didn't see any of them, but seeing family was nice, as usual dad sits in the TV room, doing what he does best, and becky sat at her computer almost the whole time, we did go to her friends house to watch the UFC fight, that was fun, and shannon made a good dip. Jr did go golfing with dad, I'm sure he loved that. Then I was back to work, with the woman that drives me crazy, oh I just want to punch her in the face. I don't want to say too much in case she reads this but I highly highly doubt it.
I worked all weekend, so I will have next weekend off yipee. I'm not sure what we are doing, but I will be going to the gym starting soon, Ever since I started working nights all I do is work and then sleep, so I need to get my lazy ass up and make myself workout, too bad I don't have a partner to race with on the bikes...........sad

3 Comments:

Blogger elle m kay said...

I've heard that your partner misses racing with you too! Her new partner is too much of a "witch" in the morning for racing! hahaha

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i DO miss my racing partner, more than i can say!!!!!!!
my new partner is great and reliable, most of the time, but when it comes to racing, she just stops and quits. no fun!!!!!
she doesnt like it when i sing, either. can you imagine????

2:06 PM  
Blogger rb said...

i normally wouldn't mind the singing, god my "work colleague" sings all day long.. its the SHOUTING/singing that is too much for me.. we are not the only ones at the gym. shiiiiiit.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home