Monday, November 06, 2006

the killers

i downloaded the rest of the new ablum to listen to while I RUN/WALK at the YMCA. I have been doing so good, We went saturday, I walked my routine sunday, and then went to the Y this morning when JR went to work. I better be losing some weight.
I want to see the new pics of the couch Becky, get on it with that new camera.
I'm trying to think of stuff I want for my b-day and X-mas, hmmm i do need new sneaks for the YMCA, and maybe some cute new workout cloths
I really don't do much else working nights, I sleep/eat/go to the Y/work, thats about it
god i hate nights, can't wait until days
Because like last night I went to bed with JR, after taking a nap on the couch during football, then was basically awake lying in bed from 4am-6am, then got up and went to the Y, now I have to take a nap because Iwork tonight, and its going to take me forever to get to sleep, and I think Jr is going to Ryans to help do some MORE work or something, its neverending, but so I won't see him until tomorrow when he gets home from work, then I just have to go to work, so I only see him for like 30 min. Its rough on our love life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you would be hard to beat at the gym, but we will try. we will RUN the streets of fayetteville. (hehehe, what a sight!!!!!)

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home