Friday, November 24, 2006

thanksgiving

well we went to Syracuse for Thanksgiving, JR was an angel and drove the whole way there and back, because I had to sleep. It was fun, lots of good food. The dogs were a bit much, I'm used to quiet little hounds that sleep all day. We went out wed night and we had fun, we laughed all night, and Cath shared her soap with everyone, how nice of her. We took pics, and I realized that I need to go to the gym more, and be serious about what I eat, I can't have my wedding pics looking so awful. We had to leave early because I had to work fri night, thats where I am typing from now, my pt's are sleeping, thank god. I need to get some presents for x-mas, and b-day presents, maybe I can go to Buffalo shopping one of these days, I truely hate shopping though, to much stress. OK back to work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home