Monday, July 16, 2007

we have a heart beat

today I had a dr's appointment, and we listened to the lil' babes heartbeat, its soo fast, which is a good thing, i bet franklin's is as fast
today I drove to Buffalo to get a dress for the Bree's wedding, I got it in the maternity section, which I wasn't to impressed with, I think I am going to have to buy those jeans with the elastic waist bands soon, my jeans feel tight
And I haven't gained any weight according to my Dr, which is a good thing, but my belly feels like its getting bigger, I can't hold it in anymore, it feels good to just let loose.
I also got these cute shoes for the wedding, the are mid heels, black patent leather quilted peep-toes, soo cute.
Two weeks till we make the trip to NYC, and Aimee is going to meet up with us in the city, so exciting I haven't seen her in years.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

you should see Eric Francis in NYC too

soooo cute to know about the little one's heart beat. I love your first baby photos. Let it all out girl!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home