Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Poor Franklin

I took Franklin to the vet this AM to get his teeth cleaned, and he gave me this sad sad look when I handed him over the to lady, I had to leave because I almost cried right there, oh these emotions are out of control. I have been pretty weepy lately. I have also gained 3 lbs, my Dr will be happy, but I'm not. I need to start exercising. I am also getting slight cramps, I think it's my lower abdomen muscles stretching, because that uterus is getting awfully big. But if labor involves those cramps I am in a lot of trouble.
I am debating of getting a new job. I need a change, and I keep getting called off of work because we are over staffed now. It's either feast or famine, I'm sick of it. I told JR that I am going to work part-time, and he will have to get another job, and support me. He laughed.
Oh we went to the fair this past weekend, lots of fun and lots of people, we met up with Lishi and met her beau, very nice guy. And Becky's friend Katie came to visit, we had fun at Mulligan's.
And Becky learned all about how babies are born, and what they look like when they come out, all bloody and cheesy and hairy. I don't think she wants children anymore.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are getting the "mommy hormones". you will be weepy the rest of your life :)
and oh the labor pains are not nearly as bad as your "little cramps" hehehehe
we need a weekly picture of the babe.
poor frankie, is he happy now that he is home????

2:46 PM  
Blogger M said...

oh dont worry frankies favorite cousin linus is there too to keep him company

4:59 PM  
Blogger elle m kay said...

cheesy?????

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home