Sunday, November 25, 2007

28 Weeks

Its time for another picture, 28 weeks now, only 12 left to go
these past few days have been full of activities, Thanksgiving was jam packed at Yvonne's house, lots of people and lots of dogs. My hounds did not see their cousins this season, too much excitement for Lucy and her healing leg. Then Friday was the big surprise party, I worked all day while everyone else went shopping and got ready for the party. It was fun, I think Ryan enjoyed himself. I even beat Jr at pool. Cath and I played darts for 1 1/2, and no one won, we finally gave up, I only needed a double bull, but I had lost interest. Then Saturday we all had lunch, and had a relaxing night of watching movies. "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" is a must see.
Today my parents left early to beat the traffic, and the rest of the day entails football, and probably a nap.
Here is the latest pic................


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home