Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tis the season

Its almost time for our guests to come. The Brown's will be sleeping at our place, we have it all set up. Also I got all the ingredients to make our thanksgiving dish. Its going to be a busy holiday, and then it will be x-mas in no time, and then pretty soon my little mama will be here.
My other little one is doing much better, you would think Lucy never even had surgery the way she is using her casted leg, and going up stairs, which I told her not to. I can't wait to take the cast off Friday. This weekend is open day for hunting. I think Jr is sooo excited like a little kid. I don't understand the excitement of sitting in the cold for hours, but boys with be boys. Good thing I'll have at least one girl around the house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did cast removal go? send us all a picture. i am so glad she is healing soooo well! see you soon, we cant wait.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home