Monday, January 21, 2008

36 weeks and counting down

Here are the latest pics, I can't believe I post these pics, there are horrible
I had my Syracuse baby shower this weekend, it was a lot of fun, I got to see my friends and catch up. We also received a ton more presents, and now we are ready for our arrival. I put in some pics of the new presents that we put together yesterday.


Here is the pack and play.






This is the Papasan chair, and below is the nice stroller, and we did figure out how to reopen it.


And here I am ready to pop.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, every thing looks so nice. you 2 were busy! you are ready.
and i think you look so cute. just like you have always wanted to. :)

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the pic of Frankie sneaking away to the bed, Did you ask him if he wanted to go out?

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home