Sunday, March 30, 2008

Its been awhile since I updated. I am still on maternity leave, and getting used to it. I am going back to work April 30th. I am looking forward to it, just to have adult contact, with people other than my husband. Not that I don't love his company, but I miss my work friends.
I have been investigating mortgage companies in Rochester, NY. And unfortunately I think we might have to rent for a few months before we can buy a house. I really don't want to move twice.
I am thinking we might end up living in Greece. I have heard good things about it. I want to check it out though, one of these weekends, we will have to go investigate.
Teagan stayed at her grandma's last night, I missed her lots, but I didn't cry my eyes out like the first time. I did get 1o hours of sleep however. I woke up a few times in the middle of the night, thinking I heard her cry. Its so weird how having a baby totally changes you. There is nothing like it, its a whole new kind of love, nothing like romantic love. Hopefully she will be smiling soon, she is always so serious, and hopefully she will look at her Grammy this weekend when we go to Syracuse. Last time we visited she would not look at her, she kept looking past her or turning her head, very strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home