Sunday, July 13, 2008

We made it!

Well we are finally living in Webster NY. We moved all of our stuff July 4th weekend, not fun. I was just Jr and I with a whole 3 bedroom house full of stuff. I was very sore and very bruised after that weekend. Then this past weekend we stayed with Rick and Yvonne, and worked. I will miss the people I work with, I got to know and like lots of them. I start work here the 21st. And good news Jr has a job offer. He interviewed Saturday with a guy who owns his own painting business, and got offered a job, he might take it. Then today Cathy, Becky and dad visited for the day. We did some shopping and the boys went golfing. And we had lots of quality time with Teagan. Sadly the hounds left with their grandparents, its too expensive to have them here at our new apartment. I will miss them lots.
I need to post some new pics of Teagan, and out apartment.
This weekend we are going to see the new baby, how exciting. Teagan is dying to meet her cousin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will all have a great time together and share baby stories. the pups need to go with the g'parents since they are alone so much!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home