Thursday, January 10, 2008

its getting closer

Well its getting closer to our new little arrival, I am getting so excited and worried that I am not prepared. First off Yvonne and Cath had an Olean babyshower for me 1/5/08, It was a great turn out and lots of fun. Baby Hunt got so many clothes, sooooo many clothes. Cath and I washed, well Jr washed them, Cath and I arranged them in the nursery according to size. Some of them are so small, I don't know if she will even get to wear them. I think she is going to have fat little legs, and cheeks. And we got a ton of diapers, and books, such a good idea.
I also recently told my boss that I can't work as much as I do, NO MORE 12 HOUR SHIFTS, yipee, I still do 8 hour shifts but only 4 a week, so thats not too bad. And my midwife said women who are on their feet a lot tend to go early, but since its my first I am doubting it. I have my last sonogram 1/22, and we will gestimate her delivery size, and see if she is in place, and also start the weekly internal exams, ughghg I hate those. Oh and a very nice women from Jr's work gave us a ton of clothes and shoes, and a crib set, and the cutest snowsuit, tragically because she lost her baby @ 8 months.
Here is a pic of the snowsuit, its bear suit if you can't tell.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you will be ready. so ready come mid february. i love the bear snow suit!!!!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home