Tuesday, September 20, 2005

tues

Its not even tues and I'm already posting
what is this
so my back has been in spasm so bad
I think its from that damn corset
it hurts to be beautiful
I almost stole the flexeril ( a muscle relaxent) from a pt today
I don't know why Cathy doesn't have any
all she has is pain killers that I'm allergic too, damn
the wedding this past weekend was really fun
I caught the bouquet (I don't think that's spelled right)
but anyways, this other kid caught the garter, so luckily he gave it to junior
so ya know what that means guys
you better start planning my wedding for me, cause I don't feel like doin it
hahaha
I already told jess she will probably have to do it all
but it won't be for two years so don't panic
school is good
almost switching rotations and goin to L & D, for the lay people that means labor and delivery
how exciting
I'm gonna get baby fever again
I can't wait for the wine tour
I'm gonna make sure I bring some gum, cause there is nothing like wine with green gum, it adds flavor
ok time for class
-s

1 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

sadly, it is tuesday....

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home