Wednesday, October 19, 2005

busy busy

so this week was my first week on clinical and I already want to steal all the babies.
I got to witness a circumcision this morning, and a resident did it, and was not very good
I am going to be sure to specify that I want the MD to do it, or my midwife.
So the poor little boy was crying and all red faced, and the whole procedure took long, but shouldn't have. There wasn't much blood, but it seemed like a lot of pain
and the poor little boy's privates were soooo tiny
I have to work tonight, and I don't want to
I better be on a good floor, like 4-7
oh please of please
oh by the way I got a 96 on my first L&D test.
If anyone wants to send monetary gifts you can, i'll let you.

4 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

the more and more i read about these things the more and more i think i might just be happy in life with a cat.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh stop, you get all kinds of good hormones to deal with these things, and no mother (or father) EVER witness a circumcision.

4:10 AM  
Blogger elle m kay said...

I only want to have children if they can give me a drug that will guarantee that it'll be a girl. Otherwise, I might just stick with cats too. Do they have that technology yet, SB?

8:50 AM  
Blogger rb said...

you could always test the sex of the baby and abort boys. or have the boys and send them to china. they love boys.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home