Saturday, March 11, 2006

dogs from hell

first off Lucy did fine with her surgery.. 6 incisors pulled, and a huge bill later, the baby is home and has glorious breath
becky you have to make a special trip just to smell it
next thing..I go to work friday night, and am very busy all night long. I come home and pull in to the driveway and the barking begins
ughghghg...instant headache
then this morning round 6am cath gets up and wakes the beasts
so the barking begins, non-stop incessant high pitched ear piercing thrills
i could not live with it, i would cut the vocal cords myself
oh also #4 gets my little angels going, who never bark and basically sleep all day
their one and only barking session is when the mail man comes..thats it

so i decide to tire them out and take them all for a walk, #4 is the worst walker, she is like a mini buster, pulling as hard as she can, and cutting you off and attacking patty and franklin, and running in every mud puddle
lucy had the best seat, in the doggy carrier, next to me

thank god I'm working tonight and don't have to deal with them.

and conviently cath is at bingo all day and dad is golfing.. those jerks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home