Thursday, June 15, 2006

Work

Well its almost the end of my first week of work
so far its been ok, its still orientation, and all through next week
we are just learning the computer charting and Iv stuff and other boring stuff
but we are getting paid for it
there is a girl who I have become friends with, she will also work in the ICU 7p-7a with me.
The other people tend to bitch a ton, and some of them I am surprised made it through nursing school
all they do is bitch about everything, god...
but I had WW last night, and only lost 0.8lbs, but that's ok because I just got my period and was constipated when I got weighed.
So next week will be better.
I need to clean the apt, but Jr went to do a side job tonight, which is good he will make some extra cash...
oh and I also found out I will not be getting any tuition reimbursement because I didn't work last summer, so my hire date was technically 8/05 and you have to be employed a year
ughgh I'm pissed.....and broke

2 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

ugh. its all juniors fault... :) being in love is expensive..

8:33 AM  
Blogger elle m kay said...

unless you snag a sugar daddy like me!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home