Sunday, February 03, 2008

Waiting game

Well the due date is less than 2 weeks away now, and all I get to do is wait. But I figured out that no matter if I work or just lay around all day, my back still kills me and the cramps are still there also. Trying to get out of bed still sucks. I am dying for the day I can bend over and touch my toes with out getting kicked in the diaphragm. Jr is in definite nesting mode, he went through probably 6-7 totes that he has had filled since high school/college, with junk, and throwing stuff away, he is learning. And today he is going through junk drawers. We also cleaned/vacuumed and dusted the bedroom, the bathroom, and the nursery recently. Its great! I packed my back and the babies bag for the hospital, and Jr's is ready too. I think we are all set. I just hope I don't go late, I keep thinking every little twinge is something real, but it never is. They say you'll know when its happening. I should walk around the block today. Em and Ryan are having a girl as well, I wonder if they will look alike. Emily said she could see definite features of her and Ryan in the ultrasound, I couldn't pic out, any distinct ones with our little mama, I can't wait to see what she looks like.

1 Comments:

Blogger rb said...

i predict she will be late, and be born on feb 29th.. she'll be a leapling!! how cool!!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home